|Biotin cannot be produced by the body, which means it must be sourced from food. It is naturally found in pulses, eggs, nuts, whole grains and liver. To provide nutritional support for those with meat-free lifestyles, Solgar have developed a supplement suitable for Vegetarians, Vegans and Kosher diets. Solgar Biotin is free from gluten, wheat, dairy, soya, yeast, preservatives, sweeteners, artificial flavours or colours.One-a-day supplement
- Suitable for Vegans, Vegetarians and Kosher diets
- Each capsule contains 5,000ug of Biotin
Biotin is a water-soluble B vitamin that contributes to several functions in the body. These include:
- Normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Normal functioning of the nervous system and psychological function.
- The maintenance of normal hair, skin and normal mucus membranes.
- Normal macronutrient metabolism.
- Normal functioning of the nervous system.