|Floravital contains organic iron (II) from ferrous gluconate, vitamins B2, B6, B12 and C which contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and to normal energy-yielding metabolism. In addition, iron contributes to normal red blood cell (supported by vitamins B6 and B12) and haemoglobin formation. Furthermore, vitamin C increases iron absorption. Floravital liquid contains iron from ferrous gluconate which is a particularly absorbable form. Floravital is easy to take and helps safeguard the balance of iron and vitamins B1, B2, B6, B12 and C.
As these nutrients are already dissolved, they are absorbed more quickly by the digestive system compared to tablets. Floravital contains selected herbs and several fruit juice concentrates for a pleasant taste.
Floravital contains no alcohol, preservatives, colourings or artificial flavourings. It is free from lactose, gluten and yeast and is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Floravital is suitable for women, including expectant and lactating mothers, children, adolescents, the elderly, convalescents, vegetarians, vegans and those with an active lifestyle.
- Adults: 10 ml twice daily. Approx 30 in before morning and evening meals.
- Children between 6-12 years: 10 ml once daily.
- Children between 3-5 years: 5 ml once daily.
Amounts Per 20 ml
- Vitamin C: 20 mg
- Thiamin: 1.72 mg
- Riboflavin: 1.72 mg
- Vitamin B6: 1.72 mg
- Vitamin B12: 1.72 µg
- Iron: 19.2 mg
- Aqueous Herbal Extract (70%) From; Roselle Flower (Hibiscus Sabdariffa), Camomile Flower(Matricaria Recutita), Fennel Fruit (Foeniculum Vulgare), Spinach Leaf, (Spinacia Oleracea). Mixture Of Fruit Juice Concentrates (27%) Of; Grape, Pear, Water, Blackcurrant Juice, Cherry, Blackberry, Carrot, Iron (As Ferrous Gluconate), Aqueous Rosehip Soft Extract (Rosa Canina) Containing 4 % Vitamin C, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin B6 (As Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Riboflavin (As Riboflavin Sodium Phosphate), Thiamin (As Thiamine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamine)
Nutritional Information Per 20 ml
- Energy: 59 kJ / 14 kcal
- Protein: less than 0.5 g
- Fat: less than 0.5 g
- of which Saturates: less than 0.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 3.4 g
- Salt: 0.01 g