|Zinc has many general health benefits including its contribution to normal cognitive function, maintenance of normal hair, skin, nails and bones and normal fertility and reproduction. The citrate form of zinc has a high absorption rate.
One tablet taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
- Water soluble tablet that can be taken as a 'lozenge' if required
- Zinc is a mineral, essential for many vital enzymatic processes
- Zinc contributes to normal reproductive and immune system, for tissue renewal, maintenance of the skin and for healthy bones
- Citrates have a high absorption rate and require little acidification prior to absorption
- Suitable for people with low stomach acid and poor zinc status
- Zinc contributes to normal cognitive function
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal hair, skin, nails and bones
- Zinc contributes to the normal metabolism of vitamin A
- Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood
Product Information per Daily Intake
||% EC NRV