|Osteoplex is a combination of magnesium and calcium in their bioavailable citrate form with boron and vitamins D & K. Vitamins K, D, calcium and magnesium contribute to maintenance of normal bones.
One capsule taken three times daily with food or as professionally directed.
- Vitamin D and calcium are needed for the maintenance of normal bones and teeth
- Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function and the maintenance of normal teeth
- Vitamin D contributes to normal absorption/utilisation of calcium and phosphorus
- Vitamin K & calcium contributes to normal blood clotting
- Vitamin K & magnesium contribute to the maintenance of normal bones
- Magnesium contributes to normal protein synthesis
- Magnesium contributes to normal psychological function
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function
- Citrates require little acidification prior to absorption
Product Information per Daily Intake
||% EC NRV
|Vitamin D3 1000iu
||(Providing 801 mcg Retinol Equivalents)