|A potent botanical combination of highly concentrated ginkgo biloba to support cognitive function with blackcurrant flavonoids.
One capsule taken twice daily with food, or as professionally directed.
- Ginkgo biloba is the world's oldest living species of tree and the leaves of the tree are used in modern herbal medicine. Medicinal use of ginkgo can be traced back almost 5,000 years in Chinese herbal medicine
- Ginkgo helps the maintenance of good cognitive function
- Ginkgo extract contains ginkgo flavone glycosides and terpene lactones. Ginkgo flavone glycosides typically make up 24% of the extract and terpene lactones make up approximately 6%
- Ginkgo plus Blackcurrant contains an extremely concentrated form of ginkgo (300mg at 50:1 extract) equivalent to 15000mg of concentrated ginkgo powder
- Blackcurrant is naturally rich in vitamin C and anthocyanidins
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- 30 days' supply at 2 capsules per day
Product Information per Daily Intake
||% EC NRV
|Ginkgo Extract 50:1
||(Standardised to 24% of Ginkgoflavonglycosides and 6% Terpene Lactones)
|Blackcurrant Extract 4:1
||(Equivalent to 800mg Blackcurrant)