Benefits of Luffeel:
- Suitable for children and adults
- Scientifically demonstrated efficacy
- Provides the choice of either nasal or oral dosage form; the nasal spray locally modulates and promotes regulation of the inflamed mucous membranes through its decongestant and desensitizing properties while the tablets work systemically to relieve allergic rhinitis
- May be used at the onset of symptoms or even in prevention
- Sold on the international market for over 13 years
- May be combined to other natural or conventional medications (no known medicinal interactions) and is suitable for long-term treatments.
1 to 2 months before pollen exposure: 1 Luffeel tablet 3 times a day.
During pollen season: 1 Luffeel tablet 3 times a day plus 1-2 sprays in each nostril of Luffeel nasal spray 3-5 times a day.