The DNA Health test is designed to optimise well-being and health by personalising lifestyle and diet choices and, where necessary, using supplements tailored to offset any particular nutritional deficit based on specific gene variants.
Diet is a key factor in determining genomic stability as it impacts on all relevant pathways: exposure to dietary carcinogens, biotransformation, DNA repair and synthesis, and apoptosis.
- Highlights specific metabolic pathways that may require extra support
- Provides recommendations that involve optimisation of quantities of certain nutrients, vitamins and minerals
- Suggests whether an individual is better able to reduce their cholesterol levels through diet, as opposed to through medication
- Provides an indication of the degree of susceptibility to the harmful effects of carcinogens ingested in the diet
The DNA Health Test Report provides:
- The level of impact of any genetic variants identified
- An explanation of their impact on health
- Appropriate nutritional and lifestyle recommendations
The results are divided in sections of key metabolic function, so that genetic weaknesses and strengths within a functional area can be easily identified.
Test Type: Buccal Swab