|Pregnancy Methy Nutrient provides comprehensive nutritional support for use before and during pregnancy, including 400mcg of folic acid. The carefully chosen nutrients are presented in their most biologically effective forms to assist absorption.
One capsule taken twice daily with food or as professionally directed.
- Improved formulation - increased levels of vitamin D, magnesium, and iron with the addition of choline and iodine. These improvements have been made in line with the latest research
- A combination of nutrients balanced to support the physiological requirements of pregnancy
- Can be used prior to, during and after pregnancy
- Provides nutrients in their most biologically active forms to assist absorption
- The Department of Health recommends that women who could become pregnant or who are already pregnant take Folic Acid daily (400 micrograms) before conception and throughout the first 12 weeks of pregnancy
- Provides vitamin C in a buffered, low-acid form to reduce stomach irritation
- Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction
- Vitamin B6, B12, D, zinc, iron, selenium and folate contribute to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity
- Vitamins B12, C, iron, magnesium and folate, contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin B12 has a role in the process of cell division
- Folic acid contributes to maternal tissue growth during pregnancy