|Baby Infantis Powder contains Bifidobacteria live probiotic bacteria (found in breast milk) and is suitable for children of all ages but most appropriate to infants prior to weaning. A 1/4 teaspoon/1 gram contains four billion live bacteria.
One gram (one quarter teaspoon) daily mixed into a small amount of sterile water or suitable milk to form a paste.
Give orally alongside baby’s feed. During weaning, Infantis can be mixed into cool or warm soft food. Suitable from birth and up to around 1 year of age.
- Easily mixed into a paste with sterile water or added to soft food for consumption
- Provides a single strain of Bifidobacterium lactis
- Bifidobacteria are the main friendly intestinal bacteria in breast-fed infants
- Contains Fructooligosaccharides (F.O.S.)
- Human strain and acid resistant
- Vacuum packed for stability
Product Information per Daily Intake
||% EC NRV
||(Providing approx 4 billion viable bacteria)